Saturday, August 3, 2013

Punk Challenge

They contacted me from Shopbevel and gave me a tip to take part in their punk and chains design challenge. In the end I decided to take part with my personal favorite that is the half plaited leather and half chain necklace.

What I love about this design that it's so adjustable and you can make endless one piece designs by varying the colors and materials. You can easily crate so many different styles from romantic and kitsch to punk and rock. In addition it is also possible to adjust the price by choice of materials and the amount of the chains and so on.

And of course also what makes this design my number one choice is that I never saw quite anything similar anywhere before and it has my favorite material: upcycled leather.


The skull design is made by me from the logo of our old punk rock festival in my hometown Kemi.
Check out the video: Alhonkaturock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment